Designer radiators, Intelligent Thermostats, Magnaclean Filters, Brand-new Boilers
What ever your needs, be it a brand-new installation, an improvement or whole new heating system, our firm have everything covered …
Magnaclean Filter system
Those are the components of today’s modern heating solutions.
Intelligent technology is here to stay. Practically never leave your heating on again, unnecessarily squandering hard earned cash.
Getting back early? Switch it on using a quick swipe of your phone. Wonderful and comfortable for your return.
Designed for the utmost in convenience, they also start saving you money and conserve energy.
It’s now a lawful necessity to have one of these put in. Which one is your preference …?
Whatever you opt for, we can install it.
Most people are totally happy with conventional radiators. Current ones, whilst predominately white are both stylish and well finished. For heating reasons, they are brilliant.
On the other hand, stylish radiators are now in. There certainly are some genuinely strange styles and finishes on sale. Not to everyone’s’ liking maybe, but most certainly different enough for consideration.
You do need to be very careful when it come to the heat output. Appearing great may not always equate to being warm and comfortable. Get in touch if you need advice.
Central heating boiler acting up. One fix too many or is it just simply old? Probably best not to ignore the signs below …
- Leaks: They should be fixed right away.Water damages, that’s a basic fact. Electrics, flooring surfaces, plaster, brick-work and so much more.
- Repairs: Having your boiler fixed could be costly. Doing so on multiple occasions may be a financial headache, even more so in a very short space of time. You at some point reach a level where you seriously must look at buying a brand new one. Taking advice can save people a fortune.
- Noisy: Give attention to your boiler. Hissing or popping noises, bumping, pounding, even more so in old central heating boilers are tell tale signs that parts are possibly wearing or on the way out. Take advice from a qualified professional, sometimes its more economical to buy a brand-new boiler.
- Warm Water: Lukewarm or on and off hot water issues can be repaired. A professional will advise as needed.
- Age: The normal life span for a central heating boiler is 10 years. Although many last a lot longer, in almost all cases the efficiency levels are nowhere near where a brand new boiler would undoubtedly be. Older systems are also most likely to break down. In some cases the financial benefits and performance levels warrant switching to a new model.
We can help. We feature all this in your new boiler system:
Top of the range boiler with a manufacturer’s warranty that works
Intelligent thermostat as standard (it’s now a requirement).
Magnetic filtering system as standard (soon to be a requirement).
Hot chemical system flush to remove hurtful sludge as requested by boiler manufacturers.
Gas Safe certified technicians only.
We instruct and clarify to you how every thing works.
A price and support service unrivaled. We are great believers in the old saying "you only get what you pay for". We over deliver every single time ...
Get In Touch Today
They that wait usually end up paying more!
Manufacturers of combi boilers and related products, magnetic cleaners, radiators, smart thermostats etc, are constantly increasing prices.
Act now! Try to keep the job as affordable as possible, it makes sense