Designer radiators, Intelligent Thermostats, Magnaclean Filters, New Boilers
No matter what your needs, be it a new installation, an up grade or whole new heating system, our firm have everything covered …
Magnaclean Filter system
Those are the elements of today’s modern heating solutions.
Intelligent modern technology is here to stay. Practically never leave your heating on again, needlessly squandering your money.
Returning early? Switch it on with a quick swipe of your smartphone. Wonderful and comfortable for your arrival.
Designed for the utmost in convenience, they also start saving you money and preserve energy.
It’s presently a lawful necessity to have one of these put in. Which one is your preference …?
Whatever you opt for, we can install it.
The majority of people are totally happy with conventional radiators. Current ones, while predominately white are both stylish and well finished. For heating reasons, they are brilliant.
On the other hand, designer radiators are now in. Certainly there are some truly unique styles and finishes on sale. Not to everyone’s’ taste maybe, but most certainly different enough for consideration.
You do need to be very careful when it come to the heat output. Appearing great may not always equate to being warm and comfortable. Get in touch if you need guidance.
Central heating boiler breaking down. One fix too many or is it just simply old? Probably best not to ignore the signs below …
- Leaks: They should be fixed right away.Water damages, that’s a basic fact. Electrics, flooring, plaster, brick-work and so much more.
- Repairs: Having your boiler fixed could be expensive. Doing so on multiple occasions could be a financial headache, particularly in a very short space of time. You at some point reach a level where you seriously must look at getting a brand new one. Taking advice can save people a fortune.
- Noisy: Pay attention to your boiler. Hissing or popping noises, bumping, pounding, particularly in old central heating boilers are tell tale signs that parts are possibly wearing or on the way out. Take advice from a qualified professional, sometimes its more economical to buy a new boiler.
- Warm Water: Lukewarm or intermittent hot water issues may be fixed. A professional will guide as needed.
- Age: The typical life span for a central heating boiler is ten years. Although many last longer, in almost all cases the performance levels are nowhere near where a brand new boiler would undoubtedly be. Older systems are also most likely to break down. In some cases the financial benefits and performance levels warrant switching to a new model.
We can really help. We feature all this in your new boiler system:
Top of the range boiler with a manufacturer’s warranty that works
Intelligent thermostat as standard (it’s now a requirement).
Magnetic filtering system as standard (soon to be a requirement).
Hot chemical heating system flush to eradicate hurtful sludge as requested by boiler manufacturers.
Gas Safe certified technicians only.
We instruct and clarify to you how it all works.
A price and service unrivaled. We are great believers in the old saying "you only get what you pay for". We over deliver every single time ...
Get In Touch Today
They that delay usually end up paying a bit more!
Manufacturers of central heating boilers and linked products, magnetic cleaners, radiators, smart thermostats etc, are constantly increasing prices.
Act now! Try to keep the job as cost effective as possible, it makes sense