Designer rads, Clever Thermostats, Magnaclean Filters, New Boilers
No matter what your needs, be it a brand new install, an up grade or whole new heating system, our firm have everything covered …
Intelligent modern technology is here to stay. Hardly ever leave your heating on again, needlessly wasting hard earned money.
Returning home ahead of time? Switch it on using a quick swipe of your smartphone. Lovely and comfortable for your arriving.
Developed for the utmost in convenience, they also start saving you money and preserve fuel.
It’s currently a lawful necessity to have one of these installed. Which one is your selection …?
Whatever you opt for, we can install it.
Many people are totally happy with regular rads. Current ones, while predominately white are both stylish and well finished. For heating reasons, they are brilliant.
That being said, designer rads are now all the rage. There certainly are some seriously unique designs and finishes on sale. Not to everybody’s’ taste maybe, but most certainly different enough for consideration.
You do need to be very thorough when it come to the heat output. Appearing great may not always equate to being warm and comfortable. Get in touch if you need guidance.
Central heating boiler acting up. One fix too many or is it merely old? Probably best not to ignore the signs below …
- Leaks: They should be addressed right away.Water damages, that’s a basic truth. Electrics, flooring, plaster, brick-work and far more.
- Repairs: Having your central heating boiler fixed could be costly. Doing so on numerous occasions could be a financial problem, especially in a short space of time. You at some point reach a level where you seriously must look at getting a brand new one. Taking advice can save you a fortune.
- Noisy: Pay attention to your central heating boiler. Hissing or popping noises, knocking, pounding, especially in old boilers are tell tale signs that parts are perhaps wearing or on the way out. Take advice from a skilled professional, sometimes its more economical to invest in a brand new boiler.
- Warm Water: Tepid or on and off hot water issues can be fixed. A professional will guide as needed.
- Age: The typical life expectancy for a central heating boiler is ten years. Although many last longer, in almost all cases the efficiency levels are nowhere near where a brand new boiler will be. Older systems are also most likely to break. In some cases the financial benefits and performance levels validate switching to a new model.
We can really help. We feature all this in your new boiler system:
Top of the range central heating boiler with a manufacturer’s warranty that works
Intelligent thermostat as standard (it’s now a requirement).
Magnetic filter as standard (soon to become a requirement).
Hot chemical system flush to remove damaging sludge as asked for by boiler companies.
Gas Safe certified technicians only.
We instruct and describe to you how it all works.
A price and service second to none. We are great believers in the old saying "you only get what you pay for". We over deliver every time ...
Get In Touch Today
They that hesitate typically end up paying out a bit more!
Makers of boilers and linked materials, magnetic cleaners, rads, smart thermostats etc, are consistently increasing prices.
Act right now! Manage to keep the job as affordable as possible, it makes sense