Designer radiators, Intelligent Thermostats, Magnaclean Filters, New Boilers
Regardless of what your needs, be it a brand new installation, an up grade or complete new heating system, our firm have everything covered …
Magnaclean Filtration system
Those are the elements of today’s modern heating solutions.
Intelligent modern technology is here to stay. Never leave your heating on again, needlessly squandering your money.
Returning early? Switch it on with a quick swipe of your smartphone. Wonderful and comfortable for your arrival.
Fashioned for the utmost in convenience, they also start saving you money and preserve energy.
It’s presently a lawful necessity to have one of these put in. Which one is your selection …?
Whatever you opt for, we can install it.
Most people are totally happy with conventional radiators. Current ones, while predominately white are both stylish and well finished. For heating reasons, they are fantastic.
On the other hand, designer radiators are now all the rage. Certainly there are some truly unique styles and finishes on sale. Not to every person’s’ taste maybe, but most certainly different enough for consideration.
You do really need to be very careful when it come to the heat output. Appearing great may not always equate to being warm and comfortable. Get in touch if you need guidance.
Central heating boiler acting up. One fix too many or is it just simply old? Probably best not to ignore the signs below …
- Leaks: They should be fixed right away.Water damages, that’s a basic fact. Electrics, flooring, plaster, brick-work and so much more.
- Repairs: Having your central heating boiler fixed could be very expensive. Doing so on numerous occasions could be a financial headache, even more so in a very short space of time. You at some point reach a level where you seriously must look at getting a brand new one. Taking advice can save people a fortune.
- Noisy: Pay attention to your central heating boiler. Hissing or popping noises, knocking, pounding, even more so in old boilers are tell tale signs that parts are perhaps wearing or on the way out. Take advice from a professional, in many instances its more economical to buy a brand new boiler.
- Warm Water: Lukewarm or on and off hot water issues may be fixed. A professional will guide as needed.
- Age: The typical life span for a central heating boiler is ten years. Although many last longer, in almost all cases the performance levels are nowhere near where a brand new boiler would undoubtedly be. Older systems are also more likely to break. In some cases the financial benefits and performance levels warrant switching to a new model.
We can really help. We feature all this in your new boiler system:
Top of the range central heating boiler with a manufacturer’s warranty that works
Intelligent thermostat as standard (it’s now a requirement).
Magnetic filter system as standard (soon to be a requirement).
Hot chemical heating system flush to eradicate damaging sludge as requested by boiler manufacturers.
Gas Safe certified technicians only.
We instruct and clarify to you how it all works.
A price and service second to none. We are great believers in the old saying "you only get what you pay for". We over deliver every single time ...
Get In Touch Today
They that hesitate usually end up spending a bit more!
Manufacturers of central heating boilers and linked products, magnetic cleaners, radiators, smart thermostats etc, are consistently increasing prices.
Act now! Manage to keep the job as budget-friendly as possible, it makes sense